the adventures of ape and tang

* * * * *

Sunday, February 28, 2010

sundays!

Today is sunday! I love sundays!! its one of my favorite days, mostly cause you get to go to church, and you get away with being lazy! Today, Josh and I slept in, put a roast in the crock-pot, went to church, took a nap.... and so far, thats about it! We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and we love it! The gospel is a very important part of our lives, and we are very lucky to be members of our church. We are also apart of the scouting program in our church, and thats always fun... these are our cub scouts...





I am also the young women sports coordinator... i love getting to hang out with the young women, and any chance i get i am playing the sports right with them... i cant wait for volleyball season, thats my favorite part! i wish i had pictures of them :(

Anyway, I love sundays!

1 comment: